Part time and Interim Managing Director
The Managing Director/Chief Executive is responsible for the performance of the company, as dictated by the Board’s overall strategy. He or she reports to the Chairman or Board of Directors. Our interim program offers experienced General Managers who have held posts as Managing Directors, some of them have successfully sat on Boards and mentored business leaders.
Depending on your needs our program can support your organisation for a minimum of six months or on a longer-term basis as required.
Here are some of the disciplines we support you with:
- Formulating and implementing company policy
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth of the company
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team
Post purchase of a new company Corgi
we led a team to secure the brand as a leading brand in the UK and global market. We worked with and directed other Directors to secure strategic buy in of the brand integration, leading the team, relocated and integrated the business into HQ Hornby Hobbies, 200 miles from its initial location. We attended board meetings, guiding the Directors with strategic planning and business growth.
“Jo brought great energy combined with sensitivity in managing complex interdepartmental relationships. Her contribution exceeded our expectations and far from managing the status quo, Jo left the business in a more positive position than when she arrived.”